Donna Gwinnell Lambo-Weidner – Deliver Her by Patricia Perry Donovan
Donna Cangelosi – Normal Norman by Tara Lazar
Linda Mitchell – Wheels of Change by Darlene Beck Jacobson
Teresa Robeson – The Legend of Glass by Trinka Hakes Noble
Leila Nabih – Land Sharks by Beth Ferry
Watching the snow come down inspired adding this snowy illustration by Martha Aviles. She studied graphic design at the University of Mexico, and has worked as a full-time illustrator since 1991, when she published her first Children’s Book. She was featured on Illustrator Saturday.
A DOZEN WAYS TO CELEBRATE WINTER
- Make snow angels. No Snow? Make paper angels.
- Bring a basket of socks, gloves and scarves to a shelter.
- Invite a friend in for hot chocolate and cookies.
- Treat yourself to a pair of new pajamas.
- Cozy up with a book of poetry. Read one aloud.
- Play a board game with a favorite child.
- Cook soup from scratch. Share.
- Wear something fuzzy. Or sparkly.
- List five things you love about winter. Be thankful for those.
- Eat dinner by candlelight.
- Look up at the night sky. Wave hello to the moon.
- Bless a stranger.
See what fun snow can be? Just bundle up, wear you hat, glove, and boots like the cute girl in the illustrations Sue Ann Erickson send in for us to enjoy. http://sueannerickson.com/