The Winner of Amy Dyckman’s HORRIBLE BEAR is Teresa Robeson – Congratulations! Please send me your address, so it can be put in the mailed.
Vanessa Robins from Corvisiero Agency – Literary Agent Apprentice
Vanessa is currently accepting queries within the following categories*:
- NA- all, especially humor
- YA- gritty plots with diverse characters
- Fiction- thought out thrillers, romance with strong female leads, heavily based science sci-fi, and sports-centric plots
- Nonfiction- memoirs including coming of age, cultural/ethnic/sexuality, survivor, and humor themed
- Bonus points for Medical Narratives (characters with medical illnesses and chronic diseases, or MS told through a medical professional’s view point)
- See our monthly MSWL blog post for more detailed requests
*Will not represent: PB, MG, Screenplays, and Erotica
Please query Vanessa Robins by emailing email@example.com and putting “ATTN: Vanessa Robins-Query [Book Title]” in the subject line. Vanessa prefers if you write a brief query letter in the body of your email and attach a 1-2 page synopsis and the first five pages of your manuscript to the email in separate Word .doc files. Your query letter should include links to any social media or author websites.
Please DO NOT query Vanessa via her personal agency email unless specifically requested to do so.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT VANESSA:
Vanessa is a writer, reader, and lover of food.
From Lancaster, Pennsylvania—no, she’s not Amish— she graduated from York College of Pennsylvania in May of 2015 with a degree in English literary studies and a minor in professional writing. Vanessa was Managing Editor of her college’s undergraduate literary magazine for two years, where her love of literature thrived, and her passion for the publishing world was created.
When she isn’t reading or working, Vanessa can be found playing rec league softball (her team is called “Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Batman *and Women*,” in case you were wondering), experimenting in the kitchen, knitting, or screaming at her favorite sports teams (go Eagles and Phillies!).